To finish out dairy month, here are six more recipes that use dairy for that extra yumminess. Again, to be completely honest, I’ve not tried any of these recipes yet. But they all look amazing! So, without further ado… more dairy recipes!
1. Skinny tuna melt, made with cheese. I had a tuna sandwich for lunch the other day, and thought about making it a melt, and then I thought… wow those usually have a lot of calories. Ta da, a low-cal version!
2. Bacon ranch potato salad, made with buttermilk. Okay, this isn’t low-cal, and I’m not even going to pretend. But how can you go wrong with bacon and potatoes?
3. Lasagna roll ups, made with cheese (a lot of cheese). This is a little fancier spin on lasagna than I’ve tried before. I love the concept, but to be honest it looks like they might be a little bit challenging to put together. Any takers? Give it a try and let me know how it goes!
4. Flavored butters, made with butter (of course). Here are four options to spice up your plain-old-boring butter a little bit. Personally, I’m a fan of cinnamon in my butter. What other ideas does this give you?
5. Blueberry French toast sandwiches, made with cream cheese. On to the sweet portion of the list… This breakfast sandwich might send you into a sugar coma. But I suspect it would be worth it. (And it’s healthy, because it has blueberries, right?)
6. Lemonade cake, made with milk, cream cheese, and butter. And for dessert, once you wake up from your sugar coma from the blueberry French toast sandwich, check out this cake. I’m intrigued by the frozen lemonade concentrate. We’ve been trying to perfect our homemade lemon ice cream recipe, and I think this might be the key missing ingredient!
Which one are you going to try next week?